Security Training For Airline Passenger Security Agents
Candidates: Those responsible for the implementation of airline security measures.
Duration: 3 working days.
Course Objectives: Upon completion attendees will be able to:
- Describe and implement relevant content of an airline security programme
- Give the responsibilities for security control of passengers, baggage, courier and express parcels.
- Identified hazardous and prohibited materials
- assist as directed to airport and airline security emergencies
- Check in security procedures
- Passenger screening and boarding gate procedures
For further information about our programmes, please don't hesitate to contact us